A lot of people may wonder, “Why should I buy a full-spectrum LED grow light?”
For starters, full-spectrum LED lights deliver the entire visible spectrum of light.
As you all are well aware, full-spectrum LED grow lights are new on the market, and their advantages have already been questioned. Some people doubt their efficiency because they aren’t familiar with these grow lights yet. And most growers are convinced that giant fluorescent grow lights are the best for an indoor planting of cannabis. The truth is they’re wrong. Let me give you the benefits of using full-spectrum LED grow lights:
- They deliver more quantity of usable photons than LED grow lights that use blue and red LED sources
- They imitate genuine sunlight
- They are cool and do not require additional fans
- They stimulate greater produce
- They assist in all growth phases
- Their lamps don’t demand replacement for 50,000 hours or more, which allows you to save time and money for services
- They don’t flicker
- They don’t require a stabilizer
Check out the advantages of LED grow lights in general here.
Now that you know the benefits, the next step is to choose the best LED grow light. How will you do that? Consider the factors below:
- Budget – Check your wallet. How much are you willing to spend? A limited budget will also limit the features you can have. Therefore, it’s important to set a budget and stick to it.
- The size of the area – How big or small is the area the LED grow lights should cover? If you know the size, it’ll be easier for you to decide on the number of lights you’ll need and the type of LEDs you should purchase.
- The Phases – Choose a full-spectrum LED grow light if you need them for a full-growth cycle.
- LED Lens Angle – If the angles of dispersion inside the LED bulbs are greater, that would mean more coverage, while lesser angles signify more direct light and less distribution.
- Quality – Of course, whatever you do, invest in good-quality LED grow lights. Look for the best that will fit your budget like these grow lights.